EDGE is a spin-off of the high school Life Teen program that’s specifically designed for middle school/junior high students. EDGE Nights do not follow a typical religious education classroom style. Instead, they are run by a Core Team. They facilitate the small group break-out sessions and present the EDGE Night material in skits, games, and talks. Consequently, EDGErs (the 6-8th graders who attend) experience an evening filled with hands-on activities, both in large and small group settings, while they also get to know other Catholic teens in a friendly, spiritual environment!
October & November Small Groups
Current Small Group Offerings
- In-person 3:30-4:30 Outdoors in the Newman Courtyard (rain dependant)
- Zoom 3:30-4:15 p.m. (in person students are welcome to join the online group in case of rain)
- Zoom 6:30-7:15 p.m.
6-7:30 p.m. in the Newman Courtyard
S'mores around the fire, socially distant games and prizes for best dressed
Friday, November 13th at 7:30 p.m.
How to Help with Trivia
- Help at Home in Advance by writing questions
- Help as and MC IN-PERSON on event night
- Help in-person behind the scenes by scoring answers and helping with tech support
Contact [email protected] for more information
Can I invite a friend who's not Catholic or from another parish?
YES! All 6th, 7th & 8th grade students are invited BUT please do not sign-up a friend, just ask them to visit our website. Everyone needs permission from their own parent or guardian to participate in the zoom call.
If you have a middle school student and did not receive an invitation to participate in our survey via email, please contact [email protected]