Alumni Tailgate — Saturday, October 22 — Newman Courtyard
All alumni of the St. Thomas More Newman Center are welcome to join us for a tailgate in the Newman Courtyard before the Mizzou vs. Idaho football game on Saturday, October 21. The game time is still to be determined, but the tailgate will begin three hours prior to kickoff.
The event will be FREE to all Newman Alumni and their families, with food and drinks (including beer) available. Donations are certainly accepted both online and in-person. Because the event is FREE, we ask that only those who attended the Newman Center when they were a student (as well as their spouses and children) RSVP for the event. Current Newman undergraduate students are NOT eligible to attend. It’s not that we don’t want to welcome other guests, but we simply won’t be able to afford enough food and beer for everyone. You will be required to check-in at the courtyard gate before being admitted.
Please RSVP to event here.
For questions, please contact Alumni Relations Coordinator, Theresa Nguyen at email@example.com or 573-449-5424 ext. 204.
Other Alumni Events:
Alumni Mass — Sunday, October 22 at 11 a.m.
- Receptions will take place after both the 9 and 11 a.m. Masses on Sunday, October 22.
- An alumni blessing will take place at the 11 a.m. Mass.
- If you are interested in singing in the Alumni choir, please contact Assistant Director of Liturgy and Music, Trent Rash at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni Luncheon — Sunday, October 22 at 12 p.m.
- Free luncheon for all alumni and families — Please RSVP here by Sunday, October 15.
- The luncheon will also serve as an alumni celebration of Joe Kouba, our liturgist at Newman for 35 years.